Executive Program Management services include the application of broad and integrated knowledge, skills and techniques to execute development programs, portfolios and projects effectively and efficiently, using strategic competency for organizations, and to tie development goals with program and project results. At all levels, Program Management and Project Management activities are iterative and progressive in nature as some of the repetition in the lists below indicate. While this is a comprehensive list, please note that it is not all inclusive.
Executive Program Management services include:
- Monitoring and Controlling
- Lifecycle planning
- Regulatory compliance
Executive Program Management services also include the management of:
- Management of other program and project management teams as part of a portfolio
- Feasibility studies
- Environmental work plan
- Environmental, air emissions, water discharge, soil impacts
- Oversee site environmental work
- Pro-Forma analysis and reports
- Competitive debt financing
- Competitive equity financing
- Strategic planning services
- Development management services
- Green building development services
- Design management services
- Master planning
- Project management services
- Construction procurement method planning
- Construction management services
- Furniture, fixtures & equipment (FF&E) purchase and installation
- Building commissioning
The focus of the Executive Program Manager is to be the Owner’s in-house design and construction expert for the specified capital program.
Executive program management services provide an owner a single point of responsibility and accountability with a system of disciplined controls. The Executive Program Manager assembles a customized team for each individual component or phase for the overall program. The Executive Program Manager operates as a seamless extension of the Owner’s organization, bringing specialized resources to the program on a predetermined and as-needed basis.
No two Program Management assignments are the same. While there are common principles of governance and practice, there is no standard set of services designed to meet every type of program or project. Program Management offers a menu of individual services which can be dovetailed with the client’s existing capabilities and to custom fit the unique needs of the program or project at hand.