John Jones, Client Service Manager, Senior Environmental Consultant
- Has established experience in working with both public and private sector clients
- Has extensive regulatory experience and contacts at both Federal and State levels.
- Professional Engineer education and background.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and guidance
- More than 40 years of experience in designing, constructing, and managing environmental projects.
- Provided on-site Program Management services for the Florida Department of Environmental Protection. Primary regulatory interface for Miami International Airport.
- Responsible for negotiating remedial design and construction elements between public/private clients and regulatory agencies to yield the most effective cost solutions
- Constructed and operated two major hazardous waste Treatment. Storage and Disposal facilities. Also operated recycling facilities.
- Executed project management of several major Superfund Projects throughout USA.
- Owner’s representative for multiple major groundwater remediation system airside at Miami International Airport treating more than 8 million gallons per day.
- D/B of several landfill closures in Miami-Dade County and Broward County (Florida). Closures included demolition of structures and abandonment of rail sidings.
Program Manager for the FDEP Bureau of Mine Reclamation for the closure of two (2) phosphate facilities in Mulberry (476 acres) and Piney Point (310 acres) that had been financially abandoned. Supported FDEP efforts to secure funding for closure activities from the State Legislature
Managed multi-year environmental services contracts with FDOT I, II. IV, VII over a 10-year period to provide remedial design and construction services for both planned and emergency projects
D/B of a 5 MGD Class 1 Industrial Deep Injection Well and associated Monitoring well for a 280 acre development in North Miami, FL. Project also included the D/B of an 8,000 LF groundwater extraction system
Client Service Manager, Environmental
**More detailed project/program information available upon request: