Overview of CW Construction
Underlying our services is a set of principles that apply to all we do:
- We take a proactive approach. By anticipating problems, we develop and implement effective solutions quickly, thereby mitigating issues that could otherwise become costly and time consuming.
- We utilize the best talent. Combined with our own qualified staff, we have developed an extensive network of experienced, professional resources that provide the highest quality work. This assures that we understand the true perspectives involved in every area of development.
- We do our homework. Before we begin a project, our team conducts thorough research. This provides important details about local market conditions, and helps fine-tune project objectives. Throughout all phases of the project, we constantly update clients with details and advice.
- We deliver on our commitments. Whether it’s meticulous pre-development research, consistent project review and updates, or post-construction follow-up, clients count on CW throughout the entire development process. For our clients, it’s a matter of quality, schedule, and total cost savings. For us, it’s a matter of reputation.
Since we have moved much of our efforts toward Disaster Recovery, you will find that information here.
We were one of the first to offer our services to Tribal Nations to assist in their development not only for casinos, resorts and hotels, but for all of their development needs both on and off trust land.
We at CW Construction are here to offer our services in:
- Feasibility Studies
- Pro-Forma Analysis and Reports
- Competitive Financing
Program Management Services
- Development Services
- Green Building Development Services
- Design Management Services
- Project Management Services
- Construction Management Services
- General Contracting
Our success is based on not only meeting but exceeding our Clients expectations. Our experienced staff utilizes only the most qualified consultants, designers, contractors/sub-contractors available. CW is a recognized leader in Disaster Recovery, Project Management, Construction Management, such as Casino, Resort/Hotel, Themed Attractions, Offices, Retail, Condos/Apartments, Mixed Use Development and various other large construction projects.
CW’s team leader, Cecil Walker has over 35 years experience in construction. CW is a full service company from concept past the grand opening and also specializes in Disaster Recovery.
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) is the Green Building Development Rating System
The CW LEED Accredited Professional will assist the client and the design team to promote buildings that are environmentally responsible, profitable, and are healthy places to live and work. Breakthroughs in building science, technology, and operations are available to designers, builders and owners who want to build Green and maximize both economic and environmental performance.
Financing for Your Project
Successful at establishing construction teams with P&L responsibility for projects up to $900 million. A strategic visionary when faced with diverse situational challenges. Skilled at establishing operational efficiency within culturally diverse environments. Able to translate conceptual models into specific strategies, and then plan & execute multifaceted campaigns, which effectively manage development, entitlements, design, construction, design/project budgets and schedule. Over 35 years experience in low to high rise vertical construction, and light to heavy horizontal construction.
Whether it’s the excitement of a promising project or the stress of trying to recover from disaster, CW Construction can and will meet your expectations. Highly experienced leader in the construction industry.